“On the ninth day of Christmas MND research gives to you… NINE MND researchers doing the ice bucket challenge!”
Looking back on 2014, what were your highlights? Well, during the International Symposium on ALS/MND it’s a bit of a tradition to recap on the biomedical and clinical highlights of the event.
Prof Ludo Van Den Bosch provided the biomedical highlights during the 25th International symposium last month, and when asked what he’d remember from 2014 he said: “The Ice bucket Challenge of course!”
So, we present to you our top nine MND researcher ice bucket challenge videos!
- Dr Brian Dickie, Director of Research Development (MND Association)
- Prof Kevin Talbot and the Oxford MND Care Centre
- Prof Ammar Al-Chalabi (King’s College London)
- The Sheffield Institute for Translational Neuroscience (SITraN)
- Dr Caterina Bendotti (Mario Negri” Institute for Pharmacological Research, Italy)
- Prof Nigel Leigh and the Brighton and Sussex Medical School
- Prof Vladimir Buchman (Cardiff University)
- Prof Dame Pam Shaw (SITraN)
- Prof Ludo Van Den Bosch (KU Leuven)
And here’s an extra one… courtesy of us! 🙂